On Thursday, October 22nd, New Brunswick's provincial government announced that Zone 1 will return to the yellow phase as of midnight. As a result of this positive news, we are pleased to announce that our Mount Allison Fitness Centre will reopen on Saturday, October 24th at 9AM.
We are also pleased to announce that the Fitness Centre will move to Phase 3 when we open on October 24th. The highlights for Phase 3 are as follows:
- the Fitness Centre is now available for use by members of the public who have FC memberships (or who purchase a membership.)
- FC users now have a drop-in option where they can potentially gain access without pre-booking a workout time. It is recommended that pre-booking still occur through the email@example.com email, but if there are available spots for a certain slot, users will be permitted to drop in and gain access.
- For drop-ins, we will be continuing to use identified 1 hour slots and drop-in users will be asked to leave at the end of the hour slot (eg. if a drop-in user arrives at 8:40AM for the 8AM slot, they will still be required to leave at 9AM in preparation for the next hour slot.)
- personal training can resume and will now be permitted for members of the public.
- more information will be provided shortly regarding the introduction of group fitness classes for FC users.
To read complete booking instructions for Phase 3 and to book your slot today, please click here