- Zone 1 (Moncton and Southeast NB) is currently in the Orange level of the NB recovery plan due to an increase in COVID-19 cases in the region. Effective Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020, all Mount Allison buildings, including the Athletic and Fitness Centres, are open only to current students, faculty, and staff. In addition:
- Non-medical face masks are mandatory in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors.
- Only single household bubble are allowed.
- Essential travel only is recommended into and out of the region.
- Keep your number of close contacts small; you are also advised to keep track of contacts on a daily basis to assist in contact tracing if required.
- The Athletic and Fitness Centres remain open to current students, faculty, and staff, as permitted in the revised Orange phase with operational plans and procedures in place. This includes active screening by staff, mandatory mask wearing at all times, and increased physical distancing depending on the activity. The locker rooms in the Fitness Centre are closed.
For booking protocols, please click this link
For the complete athletics and recreation operational plan - please click here