Please note that it the following changes are in effect while in the Phase Orange:
- It is now mandatory for all Fitness Centre staff and users to wear masks at all times during the Orange Phase.
- Change rooms are not be available.
- Begining October 24, 2020; all FC users now pre-book: - One hour workout slot (the link for prebooking is provided - As a drop-in user. Note: There are no spots protected for drop-in users, these will only be made available if there are still spots free for the applicable hour. As a result, we still recommend that FC users pre-book their workout slots.
- The FC is available during Orange phase, to MtA students, faculty and staff; as well as, members of the community/public whom have an FC memberships
- When you arrive for your session, you will need to check in at the reception desk, show ID and provide a contact phone number for tracing purposes.
- Change rooms are available with a maximum occupancy of two (2) people at once. Users are encouraged to come with their workout attire already on.
Mounties Athletics and Recreation is committed to providing a comprehensive and engaging fitness program aimed at meeting the needs of students, faculty and staff and members of the community. Whether it be group classes like Step, Athletic Cardio, Zumba, Yoga or Personal and/or Group training, the recently renovated Fitness Centre provides options for all clients of all interests.
To stay up-to-date, please follow our active Facebook page: 'Mount Allison Group Fitness'
KAREN ARSENAULT'S MtA FIT CAMP / SHRED 2020
MtA GROUP FITNESS SCHEDULE 2020
MtA PERSONAL TRAINING
DESCRIPTIONS OF THE MtA FITNESS PROGRAMS OFFERED