MtA Athletics and Recreation - Group Fitness 2020
"Experience the Power of Group Fitness"
For real-time updates of Mount Allison fitness activities, 'like' and 'follow' our Facebook and/or Instagram page called 'Mount Allison Group Fitness.'
WINTER TERM 2019-20
Great news, all group fitness classes are included in membership fees. If you do not have a Mount Allison Fitness Membership then participation is also available for a drop-in fee - purchase a day pass at the front desk of the Fitness Centre.
Note: Fitness Camps and Shred Programs are a separate fee based programs providing a more individualized approach to group exercise and training. Pre-registration is required.
- BYOM - Bring Your Own Mat.
- All classes are held at the Wallace McCain Student Centre lower level - Fitness Studio.
- These specialized group personal training programs vary throughout the year.
Please contact Karen for more information on G: firstname.lastname@example.org
GROUP FITNESS CLASS PROCEDURES
“Welcome to Group Fitness training where there is a workout for EVERYbody.”
Please note that the following procedures have been established with the intent to provide a quality fitness program to as many of our members as possible. Our goal is to inspire as many people as we can toward a lifestyle of health and wellness.
PASSES ARE MANDATORY TO ATTEND FITNESS CLASS
This process allows instructors to maximize use of the studio space. The goal is to allow as many participants as possible without compromising the fitness experience of those participating. Passes are handed out on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOW TO ATTAIN A CLASS / DAY PASS
Please check in at the front desk where you will be asked for either: 1) your membership/student card or 2) your daily fee. In exchange you will be given a pass for the class. Your membership/student card will be returned to you in exchange for the pass when you are done.
- Passes will only be given out starting 30 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- Fitness Instructors will ask to see passes during their class, so please be prepared to present your card. Remember without a pass or membership you will not be able to participate in the class.
- This process is to be repeated for every fitness class, with the hope that if you are unable to get into one class you are given equal opportunity to participate in the next one.
For real-time updates on Mount Allison fitness activities, 'like' and 'follow' our Facebook and/or Instagram page:
'Mount Allison Group Fitness.'